Monday, June 27, 2011

6/27/2011 Last "Blogger" Post

Dear Loyal Safety Briefing blog followers,

Today is the last time I will post items on the safety subject matter HERE.  As you may know, Blogger is a free service to Google account holders, and since VSE has created a new home for the blog, I would be constantly double posting everyday.  If you would like to continue to receive the daily safety brief, please feel free to check out this web link where I will make all future postings:
http://dailysafetybrief.vsecorp.com/.

On that site, there is an RSS feed subscription button.  You can use that to get the articles delivered to your Outlook Inbox when new postings are made.  If you aren't sure how to do that, send me an email to rjswigart@vsecorp.com, and put the word "RSS" in the subject line.  I will send you complete instructions on how to get these blogs delivered in your email.

Thanks for the support you all give me.  Sometimes it is tough to get in front of folks and give a speech, half asleep at 7 am...but in the end, it's worth it..

Sincerely,
Robert Swigart

No comments:

Post a Comment